Caden and Daddy hanging out in the yard last night after work.
Look at those chunky little thighs.
So, for the past few days Caden has been sitting a little here and there with less and less support. Today we put him down in his playroom and he ended up sitting on his own for over 20 minutes. It appears we offically have a "sitter" on our hands.
Whoa.. am I really doing this Mommy?
Look at me.. I didn't fall over yet!
I'M A SITTER!
Along with sitting Caden is threatening to start crawling. His Daddy keeps trying to show him how, and I keep holding him down and rolling him back over on his back. (Just joking) I'm trying to keep him in one as place as long as possible. I know when he starts moving, I'm done for!
I found these adorable shorts at GAP today with knee pads to protect his little legs once he does start crawling. I wish they had them in every color, because this shop-a-holic Mommy would definitely buy them!
And.... Liz is thankfully still here and Dave came to pick her up. We cannot thank either of them enough for helping us out the past two weeks. We seriously would have had a complete family melt down without them.
No comments:
Post a Comment