Thursday, May 13, 2010

DAY 9

Dear Daddy-
I am so excited that this is the last letter before you get home.  I am alseep right now, but Mommy assured me that you will be home when I wake up tonight, actually when you wake me up in the middle of the night.

We really didn't do much today except get ready for you to come home.  Honestly we were tooe xcited to do anything else!

Here are some pics from dinner tonight.
Don't worry Daddy, this is a staged picture.  I obviously prefer my milky-ba-ba's (for now that is.)

I just want to update you on all the things I've learned or things that have happened since you left.
1.) My hair has grown A LOT.  Mommy keeps saying everyday how much it has grown.

2.) I fake cough now and think it's the funniest thing.  I will do it until I gag, and I think that's funny too.

3.) I DO NOT like to lay on my back at all anymore.  That's for babies, and I'm obviously a big boy.  I like to roll on my belly or be sitting or standing.

4.) I can (almost) sit by myself.  It gets a little hairy if I lean one way or the other, but I'm sooo close.

5.) I take a few steps now when Mommy is holding my hands while I stand.  Before you know it I'll be running all around this place with the doggies chasing me.

6.) And Mommy's favorite.... I scream all the time.  I've found my voice this week and realized that I can make silly noises whenever I want.  Wait until you hear all of them. You will be so impressed.

Well Dad, that's all that you have missed.  This was probably the longest nine days of my life (and definitely the longest of Mommy's).  I love you very much and cannot wait to see you.  I'm so excited to drool all over you!!

Love you lots~ Caden

No comments:

Post a Comment