I am so excited we only have 48 hour left until you come home. That's six meals, ten bottles, and ummm not quite sure how many diapers. That is yet to be determined!
I started my day out early this morning putting in some time on the computer. I really LOVE Mommy's computer. I was typing on it and checking it out this morning. The only thing yet to be determined is whether I'll be a facebooker/blogger like Mommy or a programmer like you.
I'm working hard Daddy.
Then Lizzie and Dave helped us out again today and washed all the windows in the house. I'm telling you Daddy, I've never seen anyone clean like this. (Sorry Mommy, but it's the truth!) I think I forgot to tell you yesterday that Lizzie and Dave also mulched our entire yard and edged all the flower beds. They are amazing!
After that we found out that our little Della will be having her surgery first thing Monday morning. Aren't you so excited to get back from a hectic week away and be welcomed by a surgery for your little girl followed by six weeks of healing. Never a dull moment around here.
Then before and after dinner I had some fun with Uncle Dave.
I had yummy peach cobbler for dinner. Can you believe they make peach cobbler baby food? It was amazing, and even more amazing than that is that I actually like peaches after 2 months of spitting them out every time Mommy tried to feed them to me. Unfortunately after playing a little harder than I should have with Uncle Dave we had a re-visit with my peach cobbler. Yuck!
Then Mommy says I was wild tonight when she tried to put me to bed. She said you always call me your little alligator because my belly is so big, but tonight this is what I looked like as a little alligator when Mommy was trying to swaddle me.
Don't worry Dad. She finally got me pinned down, all swaddled and ready for bed.
Then Mommy, rocked and rocked and rocked some more until I finally gave up. Mommy says this is what she looked like when I finally fell asleep.
Just wanted to let you know Mommy may look a little tired and worn out when you get home.
Don't be scared. She's young I think she'll be able to bounce back!
Don't be scared. She's young I think she'll be able to bounce back!
All is well that ends well, and Mommy's night ended very well. Uncle Dave went and got everyone Ralph's italian ice. I know you're upset, but you'll be home real soon and we can get you some too!
We also looked at a picture of the stratosphere ride that you went on last night. Mommy says you were sooooo scared and hated it. I told her you were a big stud and probably were just joking around with her. Either way I still think you're the coolest ever.
Love ya lots, miss you tons, hurry home- Caden



The alligator pic of Caden and the aged pic of mommy are hysterical!!! LOVE it!!
ReplyDeleteBy the way...are Dave and Lizzie available for hire? Mulching, window-washing AND they bring home italian water ice? You've gotta be making all of this up...