Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 4

Dear Daddy-
Today was a great day!  Aunt Julie and Dylan came to visit.  We had so much fun, so sit back and get comfy because this might be a long one.

Well we started our day out early at 5am again today.  I let Mommy go back to bed for a mere 30 minutes, and then I was up and ready to go for the day.  I had a great start to the morning with a wet kiss from my girl Della.

Then I was just hanging out with Mommy trying to make the time go faster until Julie and Dylan got here.

I was just hanging out watching some TV.

Then I got bored and decided to scoot backwards over my Boppy.  Mommy looked at me like this wasn't normal.  I thought all 5 month olds propelled their bodies in strange and unusual ways to get around.

FINALLY.. my buddy is here!!! Dylan loved playing with my Thomas the Train set, and I loved watching him.  I mean I'm not big enough to play with it, so the next best thing is watching someone play with it, right?

Dylan made me laugh non-stop all day.  Here he was barking like a doggie and I thought it was the silliest thing.

I told you he wants to be like a doggy... so silly!!

Then again there was a knock at the door today.  It was another bouquet of beautiful flowers for Mommy, and this time they were from YOU!!!!! Way to go Daddy.  I was worried I was going to have to call and remind you to get Mommy something for Mother's Day, but that stressed me out a bit because I wasn't sure my chubby fingers could dial your number.  Thanks so much for taking that stress away Daddy.  
You're the best!!



Ok Daddy, I"m going to say something and you're not going to like it.  I don't know how to say this.. umm... we had tacos for dinner tonight.  Ok, I said it.  Wow, that was like ripping a band-aid off.  It was just better to do it quickly.  I know, I know you love tacos and we are never supposed to have them without you.  Again, I'm sorry, but don't worry I was true to you and had bananas and milk instead.


See Daddy, your still my boy.  (imagine pounding fists right now)

Then it was time for Dylan to get a tubby.  I had one last night so Mommy said I didn't have to get one again tonight.  At first I was so excited until I saw that Dylan got to take a tubby with lots of fun toys, AND get his tubby in Mommy's big tub.  Aunt Julie and Mommy tried to entertain me, but, well.. you'll see.




Uggghh.. look at all those toys.  I'm so jealous!

I convinced them to put my toes in, and then it was all down hill from there.

I know you probably cannot believe your eye right now, but yes mommy let me go in the bath in my Bumbo chair with Dylan.  I swear she's becoming a softy now that you are away.  I would never get away with this if you were here.  Maybe it's that cute cousin of mine Dylan.  All he has to say is "Nenny, puuhhhllease."  and she'll do anything he wants.  Remind me of that when I can actually form sentences Daddy.  Thanks!


SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Much fun!!

Then it was time for bed.  I gave Mommy a run for her money tonight.  She usually has me to sleep by the second song on my CD, but I made her rock me until we got to the 11th song.  She was mumbling something under her breath like, "Are you serious kid? Just shut your eyes before I get a stress fracture in my foot from rocking you, or carpal tunnel in my wrist from holding this damn bottle."  I would have told her not to say naughty words in front of me, but again I'm can't really form sentences yet so I just go her back by staying awake.

That's it Pops.... we miss you a lot and are sad that we haven't even been able to talk to you on the phone.  
4 Days down... 6 to Go!  We can do this (not like we have any other choice).

Love you lots- Your Boy Eddie Junior...... I mean Caden


No comments:

Post a Comment