It's almost over. I feel like we should start the countdown. I can almost imagine you walking in the door, the dogs going balistic and you running over and snatching me out of Mommy's hands and telling her she's not getting me back for a few days.
At breakfast today Lizzie had me laughing non-stop. She is so silly, I just love her so much!
After breakfast Mommy and Uncle Dave took Della to the vet to have her leg x-rayed. They said she was scared and shaking, but she went with the nice lady. I was worried about her all day long. I'll tell you a little later on what happened to her.
When Mommy got back she and I went and played in my room. Again, I know you're going to be mad but I can do something new. I can stand up and play with my toys now. (With Mommy's help of course.)
Yes, I was rocking the Chase Utley shirt again today. I don't think I'll fit into it after today.
Don't worry Dad. I may be growing a lot while you are away, but my hands are still tiny.
Then Della came home from the vets. They told us she needs to have surgery on her knee because her ligament is torn. They also said she has arthritic damage from the torn ligament, so we need to do the surgery sooner then later. The real kicker is that they said she and Anna have to be separated from 3-4 weeks. Daddy you better hurry home.... Mommy's freaking out!
Poor Della Daddy. She's still a little out of it from her sedation today.
Then it was time for dinner.. I found this really cool new trick you can do when you are in your high chair. See if you can figure out what it is.
I only did it like 350 times tonight, but I'm sure I'll do it more when you get home. Can't wait to show you!
After dinner tonight I was hanging out with some of my best buds. We had a lot of fun.
As Mommy would say, "Oh my gosh this is frameable"!
Oh Della Bella, I'm so glad you are home. I missed you all day and promise to give you kisses forever if you don't leave again.
You too Anna... I'm just gonna love you, and squeeze you, and kiss you, and Mommy hopes I don't lick you because she says that's just gross.
And once again some toe time before bedtime.
Tuesday is done, now we only have Wednesday, Thursday, and you'll be home Friday. We are definitely going to have to celebrate when you get home. Maybe we'll even pop that champagne that's been in the fridge since I was born. Just a thought!
Miss you, love you, can't wait to cuddle with you, and slobber on you, and get in trouble with you and have Mommy yell, and do all the fun things us Slatt Boys do together!
All my love~ Caden
p.s. Daddy my Buddy Hunter got really cool glasses today. Wait until you see him. He looks so smart and mature, He's definitely ready for Kindergarten!!!
What will I do when Ed returns home???
ReplyDeleteI look forward to reading Caden's entries. I guess he should continue writing daily for Grammy Wass's reading pleasure!
Grammy Wass- You're not the only who has said that. I've actually enjoyed writing these entries, but I'm not sure I can keep it up daily. I just don't think I'm that witty.
ReplyDelete