Friday, May 7, 2010

DAY 3

Hey Daddy-
Just me Caden here, cheking in again to make sure you know how much I miss you.  This traveling stuff is silly if you ask me.  I'm ready for you to come home and I know Mommy is too!  Today was a rough one.  We didn't have much to do and we know that Aunt Julie and Dylan are coming tomorrow, so time went really slow.

The day started out hard for me because I was attacked by that silly bull you brought home from your last work trip to Texas.  He thought he had the upper hand but I quickly showed him who's boss around here.



Then I just relaxed and watched some TV with the girls.  No, don't get excited I didn't have any females over I just meant the dogs.
Mommy makes me watch silly shows like HGTV, The Hills, and Oprah.  I swear what's a guy gotta do to get a little Wonder Pets or Baby Einstein in his life.  I don't think that's too much to ask.  I did however enjoy catching up with Heidi and Spencer.  I swear those two are quite the hot mess if you ask me.


Then Mommy made me help her do some housework.  We ran the vaccuum and folded laundry.  Wait till you see how she strapped me to her to run that loud Dyson you got her.  I swear that's some type of cruel punishment Daddy.  Can you please talk to her for me?

At least she protected my ears from the loud noise. 

If this wasn't enough.. then came laundry.




 

 
 Don't worry I'm ok.  I decided my best tactic against this God awful chore was to just suck on all the clothes and get them all slobbery.  That'll show Mommy for sure!

After that of course I needed to put some time in my jumperoo.  I put a show on for Della today.  I'm not positive but I think she's impressed with my skillz!!




 

I was taking a quick nap when the doorbell rang which you know means the dogs go crazy.  Mommy went out with a sleepy boy in her arms and wrestling two dogs (she's amazing), to a pleasant surprise of flowers.  Now I know you're thinking to yourself, did I send her flowers, and the answer is no, no you didn't.  
It was Ma-Ma and Pop-Pop.  Can you believe it?  The sent it to her for Mother's Day and thanked her for bringing me into the world.  I think that gives me half the credit for those flowers.  Sorry Dad you're on your own!



 Mommy says this was a beautiful surprise, and it brightened her day.

Then believe it or not it was time for yet another tubby.



 
 I know you think they're too tight, but Mommy loves these jammies so she put them on me yet again.

Well Dad that's all that's going on in Jersey.  I better hit they hay it's way past my bed time.  

Love- Your snickle, tickle, pickle, fritz... Caden


No comments:

Post a Comment