One of his new favorite things to do, read books! He definitely takes after his Mommy on this one. Too bad she hasn't read a book since before he was born.
Crashed out after reading books. He has been doing a lot of this since he hasn't been feeling 100%. As much as I'm ready for him to feel better, I have to admit I selfishly love these afternoon naps.
Hanging out with Mommy waiting for Mi-Mi and Pa-Pa to arrive. He even stayed up late, until 7, when they got here. He's been staying up later each night which we are hoping may increase the chances of him finally sleeping through the night. (Fingers crossed)
Reading books with Mi-Mi. I swear we do let him play with other toys. It's not just books all day I promise!
Hanging out with Pa-Pa in the yard.
Look at that cheeser face. This kid seriously cracks me up!
Hangin' with Daddy.
The umbrella on the patio furniture is up! That means that summer is officially here!
These are Caden's new sunglasses. The look a bit Elvis-like, but he absolutely loved them and kept them on the entire time we were on a walk today. He never even touched them once, and laughs and smiles whenever we put them on.
Happy boy starting to feel better.
And... Mommy went shopping again. I love dressing this little man in new outfits.
Caden and Natalie. He was in LLLOOVVEE!!
See... he was googly eyed the whole time! Thanks so much for the visit Nat.. it's ALWAYS great to see you!
No comments:
Post a Comment