WOO-HOO we are half-way there. Things are starting to look up around here and that gray cloud that has been hanging over Mommy's head the past few days have finally lifted. I know you couldn't believe it when you called today, either could I, but it was actually noisy around here and the house was filled with people. It was the best Mother's Day present for Mommy ever. (Besides my cute little self of course.)
Ok Daddy, I know the gig by now... Day in review went something like this.
I woke up again pretty early and wished Mommy a Happy Mother's Day. It sounded something like this... "uhhh bah, bah, bah, mmmmm." Don't worry she speaks my language and knew what I meant. Then we went downstairs where Aunt Julie helped me get a up and close with my best buddies Anna Della.
Such nice doggies, so calm, cool, and collected.
Ummmm, Nevermind!
Then Aunt Julie tried to give me 6 gazillion hugs and kisses before she left. Lucky for her I have an endless amount of those to give out. She can have them for now, but around 18 I'm gonna need to save some for the ladies. If you know what I mean.
Finally after forever and a day my buddy Dylan woke up and came down to play with me. I swear he's the coolest kid ever. The way he talks about his construction site and how he is a fire chief and I can be his junior fire fighter is so cool.
See Daddy that's me in the background. That's me gazing longingly at Dylan from the playroom like you did across a smoky, yucky bar named Chicks when you met Mommy. Ooops I know we're not supposed to tell people that's where you met. Sorry.
Then the doggies did the thing that drives Mommy nuts when you are here. One was inside and the other was outside. Mommy says she can't keep track of them as it is let alone when they are in separate places. I think she's just going a little nutso from you being away. Maybe she needs another one of those "ba-bas" of hers she was drinking the other night.
THEN IT HAPPENED!! What me, and Mommy and course the dogs have been waiting for all week. LIZZIE AND DAVE ARRIVED. Dylan was excited, the dogs were going nuts, I was jabbering away and Mommy and Aunt Julie were excited too!!
That's just me and Uncle Dave hanging out. He thinks I'm a pretty cool guy.
There's Lizzie too. I know I was only half dressed in this picture Daddy, but don't worry I was on my way to get a tubby.
And here I had Dave by the ear and was telling him to behave. You know someone's gotta keep these visitors in line. I mean I know we live at the Jersey Shore and all, but we have to keep things under control.
Only five more days Daddy. That's only one hand to count the days on. I hope I remember what you look like when you get back. Mommy keeps showing me your picture and telling me that you miss me, but I already know that!!
Love you lots- Your Main Squeeze Caden Edward
p.s. I have a bump on my bottoms gums that feels like a tooth might be coming through, and I'm pushing up on my arms and moving my legs a lot. Mommy told me I'm not aloud to get a tooth or crawl before you get back. I'll try to hold off Daddy but I can't make any promises.
love these letters to daddy. and a chicks reference in this one... classic.
ReplyDelete