Daily playtime in his jammies. I'm sure people are getting sick of the same pics everyday, but I just love these jammies. Sorry.
Then we ventured out and went swimming again today. We bough a floaty for Caden to hang out in for $5. I'm not just saying this, it was seriously the best $5 I have spent in a long, long time.
Saturday around here in check in or check out day, so as you can see we basically had the pool to ourselves.
Then someone got a little fussy and wanted to cuddle with his Mi-Mi.
Tired boy ready for his afternoon nap.
Seriously woman... if I could I swear I'd throw that camera directly into the Pacific Ocean.
Then Daddy finally got home from work. As you can see when Daddy is home I get to go wherever I want and do whatever I want including playing in the bathroom. If you're wondering Ed is eating a pineapple filled with sorbet.
Sporting his new little Hawaiian onesie. I think it's so stinking cute, but again I'm biased.
Practicing for when he carries his surf board on his head in a few years.
Fun times with Daddy.
Taking a break to read Dad a good Dr. Seuss
Oh Mom you're still here. I completely forgot about you since Daddy's home. Sorry.
Then I took Daddy out for a walk to show him around the area.
I got a little fussy in the stroller because the sun was directly in my eyes, so of course Daddy offered to carry me.
Beautiful view for a walk with all the beachfront bars offering music from live acoustic guitar players as we walked by. We even heard a little Johnny Cash. Ed was in heaven.
As we were walking back to the hotel we passed a wedding in the courtyard. The scene was very cool with drums playing the background and the entire wedding party in gorgeous purple colors. In the background behind Ed and Caden you can see the parents of the bride or groom watching the ceremony and you can hear the drums.
Then of course there was time for a tubby after dinner. I hope these boys realize this is just a fun treat on vacation since the tub is so damn big, and we are not going to adopt this new found playtime when we get home. Oh let's be honest.. these two can do whatever they want.
Daddy gave him a bubble beard.
These two hung out in bed like this for over an hour. We heard lots of giggling and even more da da da da da da da da da.... it was very cute and I think they both had a blast.
Hawaii Day 7= Lots of swimming, finally a good cup of coffee this morning after our trip to Wal-Mart last night, delicious sorbet, 3 hour nap this afternnon, fun walk with Daddy and looking forward to a fun day tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment