This past weekend was definitely a busy, but fun one for us. We got in late Friday afternoon from the Outer Banks and woke up Saturday morning, hopped on the road again and headed home to PA for Dylan's 4th Birthday Party. Yes, I said 4th Birthday. I swear it was just yesterday that my parents (who were here visiting) and I drove through the night to make it home to the Harrisburg Hosptial to see little Dylan being born. Now he's a brave and sweet little four year old who loved his Spiderman birthday party, went off the high dive a million times, and gave his Aunt Nenny (me) a heart attack with every step he made to climb to the top of the high dive and then jump off.
We love you very much buddy and hope you enjoyed your Birthday as much as we did!
Playing in the sandbox with his friends during his Birthday party.
Blowing out his candles
Making silly faces with Mason
Showing Nenny his black tongue from the icing
Chubby Man chillin' on the swings
Ed really enjoyed being back at the Hummesltown pool for the first time in 20 years. Can't you tell?
Caden swinging with his girlfriend Sienna
Stopped for ten seconds for a hug from Aunt Nenny. Love you Buddy!
Opening up all of his Spiderman presents at home
Sporting his new firefighter gear
Caden hanging out with Mi-Mi and rubbing Dylan's new pillow pet. I swear this kid rubs everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment