Yesterday afternoon as the day was dragging on and I really didn't know waht I was going to do until Ed got home. I'm getting more and more uncomfortable each and everyday and unfortuately have to stay inside on days that it's overly warm like yesterday. Before I could melt down Aunt Susan and her adorable son Connor popped in and played with Caden, made me laugh until my cheeks hurt, and before I knew it the never ending afternoon was over and Ed was home!
This was at our near breakdown phase when I found that he had climbed up to the dining room table by himself to see the helicopter
What's up Mom? Just hanging out here in my hat from my Halloween costume.
His new favorite snack... Twizzlers.
Lovin' his baby... for the time being.
I told him to smell if the baby had stinky toes, but instead he started to bite the toes.
Calling Daddy for our mid-afternoon phone call to let him know Mommy is not in labor and all is well at home.
Then the slam dunking of the baby began after Aunt Susan and Connor came over. We seriously could not stop laughing.
Again.. another attempt at indoor entertainment... trying on his new shoes.
I love this picture and it breaks my heart at the same time. He looks adorable to me, but he also looks like such a big boy.
CONNOR'S HERE TO SAVE THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!
I seriously love this kid... Connor or course. He is just so kind and sweet with Caden.
Look at him lovingly gazing at Aunt Susan.
Kindred spirits these two. Thanks for saving us from our never ending day.
No comments:
Post a Comment