As always, I have found myself saying that it's more than I could have ever dreamed of. Both of our boys will now have rooms that are a million times nicer than our bedroom and more importantly rooms that were created with lots of hard work and love. The only thing missing for us now is a little man to fill the crib.
Here are some silly pictures of us goofing around in the nursery this weekend.
What else do you do with a giant crib box other than dance on it?
Kisse to Daddy for all of his hard work!
Caden found his own special way to help.
Then Daddy couldn't resist the urge to tease Caden. He kept calling him a baby and laying him in the crib and Caden got pissed.
Here is a good shot of the semi-finished whale in the background. Stayed tuned for the finished version.
Someone crashed out really quickly. A true sign that we've all been working too hard.
Ok make that two people that crashed out very quickly.
Also, that recliner spent time in every corner of the nursery until we finally figured out where we wanted it.
I took a handful of books to the nursery that Caden never looks at. These are books that I've tried to read to him since he was born and he just pushed them aside. Of course now he loves them and insists on pulling them down from the shelves and looking at them over and over again.Other than the cubbies on the bottom needing a fresh coat of white paint the built in window seat is almost finished. Caden loves to stand/dance on it and watch the cars go by.
And a few more from tonight when we were just listening to music, dancing again, folding laundry and getting used to hanging out in the new nursery.
This was the face that we saw from Caden throughout much of the day. I'm used to it, but Ed hardly ever sees him like this because he is so excited to see Daddy when he gets home from work he cheers up. Welcome to the real world Daddy... it's not always cute smiles and giggles with this guy.
I've avoided as many prego pictures as possible, but Ed insisted on taking one tonight and I gave in. I know I'll be happy to be able to look back at that big belly once it's all over with, so thanks for making do this Ed.
Love this picture. I'll miss having a little platform for Caden to sit on.
Then Ed had to be silly and make me replicate the same picture with him.
Our day was filled with rain, rain and more rain.
Our neighbor Zach, who Caden loves, was pulling out of the driveway while Caden was looking out the window. He started screaming his name and waving to him. And the dismount....Ed literally caught Caden with his foot before he bounced face first off the floor.
And to the little man who we are patiently waiting for... your room is ready. Feel free to come meet us anytime.
(Sooner than later would be greatly appreciated. Just saying!)
No comments:
Post a Comment