I have to say that the Pirate water table may be my favorite thing in the entire world right now. For a tired, puffy, pregnant Mommy, it allowed me to sit in a beach chair, soak up a little sun, and enjoy watching her little man play.
Yes that is sunscreen for your face. He was obsessed, I mean obsessed with it and kept taking the lip on and off and smearing it on his face and then mine. I swear I'm going to have a striped tan since he only hit certain spots. Also... he only consumed a small amount of it when he put it in his mouth, so I decided to risk it and not call Poison Control as the back of the container suggested. Fingers crossed he has no lasting effects.
Stealing Mommy's chair.
Showing what a big boy he is.
Then we headed inside and continued to be as cute as could be, so of course I had to keep snapping.
What a HAM!!!
Those brown eyes melt me instantly. I am in big trouble if I EVER need to really reprimand him.
These are the two pictures that Caden took when I let him have the camera for a few seconds. Not bad!
The rest of these are from earlier today with Aunt Susan or from yesterday afternoon.
He OBVIOUSLY gets his fashion sense from his father! :)
Ok.. this is the face that he makes from time to time. He's been doing it more often and even running at us with his eyes closed. It makes up crack up every single time which only makes him do it more. And yes... that is sweat in his hair. He's one serious little dude when he gets outside and it's time to play.
I would take full credit for the curls that instantly appear with a little bit of humidity, since mine do the same thing, but Ed's mom was here this weekend and said his hair was just like this when he was little. I figure I'll share the credit for such a crazied haired little guy since he's going to hate it in a few years.
No comments:
Post a Comment