He is becoming a little dude with his own personality in front of our eyes. He gets excited, silly, mad, frustrated, and annoyed throughout the day and he is starting to express it more and more.
He is now saying, Ma Ma, Da Da, Daisy, Uh-oh, and other random words that sound like gog gog (dog dog) and ello which we interpret as hello. He does sign language for: more, all done, please, and thank you. Although that seems like a limited vocabulary he has no problem expressing his wants and desires.
He is just so much fun and so sweet right now we can't get enough of him.
This is a toy that blows air and shoots balls out of it. As you can see Caden likes that the air blows out and makes his crazy hair go everywhere. It's the little things that entertain this child.
TUBBY TIME
SOMEONE GET THIS BOY A HAIRCUT... (truth be told, I love his little curls and can't stand to cut it)
This one cracks me up. I know he's thinking.. seriously you two, this is what amuses you these days?
OK, these tub pictures are so adorable I can't stand it. If you come home from work someday and find him in the tub, don't be surprised!!! This is one of the things I have not had the pleasure to experience with Caden. Watchout Buddy, tubby time with Aunt Susan is on her bucket list!!!
ReplyDelete