Here it goes... we traveled home on Dec. 23rd to enjoy a whirlwind of a holiday season with great friends and family. We just relaxed and then headed over to Ed's parents for the annual Christmas Eve Party. Uncle Mike and Aunt Pammy were in from California, and Caden has not seen them since last year so we were extra excited to be reunited with them.
Caden lovin' on his big cousin Hunter. Note... the matching vests.
T.R.O.U.B.L.E!!!
Ed and Baby Colton
Cutest boy in the best Christmas hat ever.
Scottie and Colton
Tired boy... I think he was sticking his tongue out at me because I was taking too many pictures.
Then the boys had to play with their toys. This time it was a remote control helicopter.
Our little family!
College roomates to sister in laws to Aunt Pammy. Great to see you!!
All the grandkids in front of the mound of presents.
Caden loved Aunt Pammy's tights. Can you tell?
Hangin' out with his Pop Pop.
Aunt Kate and Uncle Brett
Then the following day was filled with lots and lots of excitement. We started the day at my parents, then headed over to my Aunt and Uncle's at 1pm for a party with my side of the family, next we traveled to Ed's side of the family's party and finished the night back at Ma Ma and Pop Pop's to open more presents. I'm surprised Caden survived this day, but then to survive nine more days very similar to this one was quite impressive.
Pajama dance party with Daddy.
More dancing with Hunter joining in.
Seriously... when did Hunter get so big? It makes me sad.
The Slatt Boys
It's a shame he didn't get anything for Christmas this year.
He loved his aviator bear from Pop Pop.
After a long, long day our little guy crashed out early.
Bright and early the next morning we headed back over to my parents to open more presents with my sister and Dylan.
He LOVED his Mickey Mouse Airplane from Aunt Julie, Uncle Jeff and Dylan.
Look at Dylan's face. He just kept saying, "This is the BEST Christmas ever."
Daddy relaxing and enjoying his coffee.
This scooter is big enough for two... right?
Then it was fort time, but of course there was a boys only rule. Too bad Mommy.. maybe next time.
Fort time can only be interrupted for a little snuggle time with Pa Pa.
The next morning included more Christmas jammies, more relaxing, and more playing with toys.
Oh, sorry Mom I didn't realized you need me to perform. Alright here I go.
Here we go.. just getting warmed up.
There you go crazy lady.. did you get that? Because I'm not doing it again.
Told ya... show's over lady.
Mom, we are busy. Please leave us alone.
After two days of presents and playing Ed and I enjoyed 24 hours away on a trip to Atlantic City with his family. We battled the snow storm to go and celebrate his father's 60th Birthday. I'm embarrassed that I only took two pictures while we were there, but it serves as proof that we were there. Thanks to my parents and my sister for watching Caden while we were away.
The Slatt Men deep in conversation about something I guarantee I wouldn't understand.
One of the many gorgeous trees at the Borgata.
After leaving AC, Ed headed to home and I traveled back to PA with the rest of the family. Ed was welcomed back home by 32 inches of snow. After over 5 hours of shoveling he put a small dent in the driveway. While Ed was shoveling Caden and I enjoyed a fun filled sleepover at Mi Mi and Pa Pa's with Dyland and Aunt Julie.
They weren't having any fun. Can you tell?
Cousins snuggling before bed.
This face is priceless to me. Look how much he loves being close to Dylan.
That concludes our Christmas tour of Pennsylvania, New Jersey and back to Pennsylvania. We had a fantastic time, and loved seeing everyone we loved and miss. Truth be told though.... we are all a bit exhausted and glad to be back home and slowly unpacking and settling back into our normal routine.
For Christmas 2010...
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night... oh yeah, and Happy New Year too!
No comments:
Post a Comment