After a long, napless afternoon Caden and I were struggling through dinner. I started doing the normal routine of singing, making silly faces and just generally acting like an idiot to get my child to eat dinner and not lose my sanity in the process. As per usual, our dog Anna was standing directly beside Caden waiting for any small piece of food that may fall from his tray.
I turned away for a second and when I looke back Caden was leaning down and looking straight into Anna's eyes. He was doing this silly face that he and I started last week where he will blink his eyes at me and I will do it back to him. Well don't you know he was looking right into Anna's eyes and blinking then waiting for her to do it back to him. At this point I"m dying laughing and tell him, "sweetie she can't play the blinking game with you." Obviously he didn't understand me and just kept blinking away. In a last ditch effort he handed her a little piece of pretzel and then gave it one last shot.
This kid gets funnier and funnier every single day. Although once again it was a LONG afternoon, I still adore him and his little blinking eyes.
This is an old picture but fully represents the blinking face.
Just pure and simply LOVE that face :)
ReplyDelete