To make a long story short. We went to Supercuts this afternoon and had a FANTASTIC stylist named Lori who had such a calm way about her and talked very softly to Caden making the entire process easy. He did fuss a little bit and got scared and laid his head on his Daddy's chest a few times, but all in all he did an awesome job.
We were a bit beside ourselves when we got home and realized how much he looks like a big boy. :( The only ting better thean a first haircut going well would be if we could slow down time.
Before.. one last look at those curls in the back.
Hey lady.. what do you think you're gonna do with those scissors?
The last of the pictures. They aren't that great, but at this point I had to start feeding him snacks.
On the way home.
No I do NOT want you to see my haircut.
I just want to drink my milk and be left alone.
My handsome boys with new haircuts.
No more curls. :(
I am so proud of how Caden did today. I get nervous about all the "firsts" we go through with him and time and time again he impresses us. He is by far the coolest kid around right now with his new hairdo and of course his new shoes. (See videos)
No comments:
Post a Comment