Sunday, January 30, 2011

Cupcakes and Lollipops

So... we are definitely not a family who is with holding sweets from our son.  Today in less than a 12 hour period Caden enjoyed both a chocolate cupcake that ended up all over his face and also his first lollipop.  He was very inquisitive about the lollipop.  By the time he was done he was completely sticky and desperately needed a bath.

 Yes, the cupcake even somehow made it into his eye.

 Here are some rapid fire shots.  I haven't done this in a long time.



 Blowing kisses.

 Peek-a-boo





 That smile melts my heart every time.



Ok.. if you don't like messy faces, then don't keep looking.  This face is the result of a baby food lasagna dinner with a lollipop for dessert.








2 comments:

  1. THIS JUST MADE ME SIT HERE AND LAUGH ALL BY MYSELF!!!!!! These pictures are great, he looks so cute with his new haircut!!! I took a chance that maybe you put some up, and I am soooo happy I did, now after laughing, I can get teary eyed because I miss him so much..... And you too!!! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay, Jenny, to have cupcakes and lollipops. Our oldest son, Mike, who thought crackers were cookies until he learned otherwise, is the only son addicted to sugar! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete