Friday, January 28, 2011

SOOOOOO sick of snow!!

Yeah, yeah I know there are many other things that I could complain about, but right now snow is pretty high on my list.  Since our first big storm over Christmas the temperature has never gotten high enough to melt all the snow away, so it just keeps stacking up higher and higher.  The parking lot at school barely has any spots left due to the huge mounds of snow that are taking up insane amounts of space.  Ed's back may never ben the same from having to shovel the driveway over and over again, and I may either go insane from cabin fever or need to be admitted to a facility that treats seasonal affective disorder.
Ok enough complaining.  Despite the fact that it is just plain gross outside I still have an adorably cuddly, cute and hilarious son to spend my days with.  Here are some pics from this week's snow storm and the silly antics we partake in on a daily basis to try and keep sane.

Note: please excuse Ed's silly hat.  I promise he didn't wear it like that the entire time he was out there.














I LOVE this face.




No comments:

Post a Comment