I've always enjoyed Christmas, but nothing ever came close to the meaning of Christmas until this year. Caden's sweet little face when he first saw all of the presents and how excited he was the entire time we were opening gifts was priceless.
We did absolutely nothing all day (ok I left for an hour to get my hair cut, but that doesn't count) and just layed around, played with toys and stayed in our jammies.
It was the best Christmas EVER!!
Every little boy needs to eat breakfast before opening presents.
Santa and his reindeer must have been very hungry.
In typical Caden fashion, we had to take a time out from opening presents to read his new book.
He LOVED his orange truck. We were afraid he may be too small for it, but it was perfect.
Look at Ed's face. He thought he broke the truck. Hilarious!
LOVE this one!!
Then Aunt Susan stopped over to see what gifts Caden got from Santa. He was so tired he crashed out in her arms.
So what else is there to do while the boy is sleeping on Christmas morning? Drink mamosas of course!!
Someone was happy to see me after I got home from the hair salon.
I should say happy and simply exhausted, just like Mommy and Daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment