Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Caden's girlfriend is home!!!

Aunt Susan's daughter, Taylor and her boyfriend Brendon, got home from college last Thursday.  The had driven the entire way from Ohio State to New Jersey and still stopped over to say hello within the first hour of being home.  Seriously?  Where do they come from?  I'm a teacher and I know there aren't many kids now a days that would act like this.  They are definitely a special couple and it goes without saying that we adore both of them.

By the pictures you can see Caden absolutely loves Taylor.  She walks in the door and you can just see the hearts shooting out of his eyes. Watch out Brendon..you might have some competition.














It warms my heart  to see how happy, loved, and well taken care of Caden is while I am at work.  
This is in one word... priceless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment