It's official.. our baby boy is now an animated, funny, charming little boy who is constantly moving and getting into all kinds of trouble. The Winter months have already given us many long afternoons inside due to rainy or cold weather. I swear I'm going to quit using that as an excuse and just put a hat on him and drag him wherever we need to go. Or.... we could just continue snuggling and napping our cold afternoons away. I'll go with Option B!
Such a cute little boy in a cute little reindeer shirt, right?
Riiighhhtt.. up until the end of this photo session where he once again stuck him fingers down his throat and made himself vomit all over his cute shirt and his Mommy. Oh the joys of motherhood! Another messy boy is his highchair.
What the HELL am I doing you may ask? This is what happens when your family is coming to visit for the weekend and you need to vacuum, but your child refuses to sleep. LOVE the trusty old hiking backback for more reasons than one.
The novelty is beginning to wear off as you can see. Maybe I should have used my time more productively instead of annoying him yet again by jamming a camera in his face. Someday I'll learn.
A random weekday morning trying to survive breakfast. Our go to bribe of the day was to give him the picture of Aunt Susan. Needless to say he....
Kissed it
and chewed it
and patted it
then hugged it of course
prayed that God would turn Mommy into Aunt Susan,
and kissed her once again.
Then in case Mommy didn't realize who he was talking about as he was screaming "Ma ma, Ma ma... that would be his Aunt Susan who he has named Ma ma." (I secretly love this and plan to send him to his Ma ma when he refuses to sleep, vomits all over himself again, gets his first detention, and needs bailed out of jail. Sorry Aunt Susan, but that comes with the territory of being called "Ma ma" ;) Just joking of course!Then we moved onto the always safe, sit on top of a table and play with slippy, footy jammies on.
I definitely did not leave him like this to run to the kitchen to get the camera. That would have been terrible!
Mom. Of. The.Year.
This is my new favorite outfit that Caden has. It's a one piece fleece get up from the GAP. It is so comfy and warm and pretty darn cute if you ask me. I'll refrain from commenting on the correlation between the horns on his head and his current behavior. We're just going to pretend he's a little "bull" as opposed to the alternative and move.
I have no clue how I'm ever going to discipline this cutie. I'm way to soft to be a Mom.
Ok, I'll admit it. Ive had a tad more experience in the vomit, detention, and bail dept, as I humble myself to admit to the latter. Regardless, I can sincerely say (but know better) that I cannot imagine this angelic face ever doing any of the above. I hope I will be around long enough for that baby to know I will always be there for him, no matter what... xoxoxo
ReplyDelete