Sunday, September 26, 2010

A week in review

Ok... so I admit it, blogging isn't nearly as easy as it used to be before I was working.  I could jump on the computer for a few seconds while Caden was napping in the morning or the afternoon and write a quick blog.  I could snap pictures all day long and just upload daily, ummm not so much anymore.  So for those of you that rely on keeping up with Caden through this blog I'm sorry for falling behind, but I promise to do better.  Ok, I don't promise but I'll try. :)

The Week in Review:

Monday- Back to work, Caden turned 10 months old, that's about it.

Tuesday- Caden's visit to the doctors.  Two shots for Caden and two for Mommy.
Exactly 12 hours after Caden's shots he woke up at 2am on fire and had spike a fever.  After a wet wash cloth, change into cooler jammies and some Motrin our baby boy went back to sleep for the rest of the night.

Wednesday-  Caden was still feeling under the weather all day long, which resulted in us canceling plans for dinner with our friends who were visitng Jersey for the week.  :(  Caden was still feeling down and out all day and so was Mommy.

Thursday- Caden was back to his normal self finally.  Caden also decided today that he no longer liked to nap in the afternoon.  Caden is a mover and a shaker that does not like to take a break for anything, specifically a nap and Mommy is exhasuted.  Mommy also had to go to Back To School Night, so Daddy was on tubby and bedtime duty tonight.

Friday- Regular day at home, but Caden decided again he wasn't napping.  Mommy found herself laying on the nursery floor at 3:45 with a child that refused to nap and she was supposed to meet her friends at Happy Hour at 4.  I thought by 4 Caden would already have a 2 hour nap in him, but he thought otherwise.  Instead of sitting at home feeling really sorry for myself since Caden is boycotting our afternoon snuggle time, I packed his tiny butt up and headed to Happy Hour.  I really thought he'd fall asleep in the car, but to my suprise I looked in the rear view mirror on the way there and the little cutie was playing "How big is Caden?"  by himself in the back seat.  We then got to Happy Hour (where Mommy only had 1 Corona, no worries) and Caden was a dream.  He sat on my lap, babbled away and was such a sweetie.  Man, I love that kid!

Saturday-Mommy went to get her hair cut, and the boys went to the beach.  They walked on the rocks at the Inlet, went to Gee-Gee's, met a cute little girl named Charlotte while swinging on the swings, and came home and slept for two hours.  Then, believe it or not, we just hung out at home and Aunt Susan and Uncle D came over to visit.

Sunday- We just hung out at the house again today and finally caught up on some last minute things that we needed to get done around the house. We went for a walk because the weather was beautiful and of course got ready for the EAGLES game.

Phew.... in a nutshell that was our week.  Now that I see how exhausting blogging a whole week in one sitting is I'll do better, I PROMISE!


Our crazy boy is constantly moving!  He has also decided that his crib is quite appetizing and chews on it daily.  He has completely destroyed the wood and required Mommy to buy a chewing guard for the crib.

This is the result of Daddy getting a Flu shot on Friday afternoon.  

Playing in his playroom bright and early this morning.

Watching Daddy make Banana Pancakes





Then we headed out for a walk, sporting our EAGLES gear of course!

Our favorite, Uncle D, stopped in for a little bit of the game.

Kelsey came too!! 


SOOOO Cute!!

The two BFF's and their babies.



No comments:

Post a Comment