This is Caden's second outfit of the day. This cute Penn State outfit survived until I attempted to give him more Motrin when I came home from school and he spit it all over the two of us. This initiated an unplanned tubby in the middle of the day. Silly me, I undressed him and had him on my lap while I was running his bath water. Two seconds later I feel the warm liquid running down my leg. Oh yea, I didn't mention, I was still in my nice clothes from school. Lesson learned!
Grumpy boy just woke up from his nap.
Nothing a little silliness from Mommy won't fix. Please note outfit number THREE of the day!
Reading a magazine of course.
Focused Boy
Just taking some time out of his day to play the bongo drums. Doesn' t everyone schedule time in their day for that?
Look at those cheeks!
Looking at what Mommy did to his playroom and thinking, "You're going to be in so much trouble when Daddy gets home."
While Ed was at work we pulled the pictures down from the playroom and put up Caden's name. Unfortunately you can't really see the letters since they are white, so our next project that will probably not make Daddy happy is that we are going to paint the letters and put them back up.
(Please don't mention to Ed that they are not all evenly spaced or completely centered. It will make him lose sleep at night.)
I know I keep saying that Caden is learning new things everyday, but he literally learned something new this afternoon that he was not doing this morning. He figured out how to walk on his own with his walker
thing a ma jiggie. (Please ignore the Halloween costume that he is wearing. We were just trying it on for Halloween, so when I post those pictures just act like you haven't seen it. Otherwise I will lose sleep over that.)
But yes... we have a walker. Watch out world, Caden's on the move!!!
I sincerely hope Caden has a stich of HEALTHY narcissism (inside info) with his name in the bright lights of the playroom!!! LOL Ed, please don't look too closely to your wife's handywork, and if you have to blame anyone, blame POODIE. It was her guidance to your wife that asked, "Why do you ask first?" I may be the demise of this beautiful young marriage, I think I will keep my mouth closed from here forward, because I love the three of them CRAZY!!! xoxoxo
ReplyDelete