Tuesday, September 21, 2010

10 Months Olds

Oh, no... OH, NO.  Not these silly monthly pictures again!

Yeah, yeah and I know... I'm sooooo big!  I've only done this a million time already today.

One cute smile.

Chubby Boy

And.. I'M DONE!

These shots were taken last night right before bed time.  These monthly pictures used to be the one thing that we looked forward to on the 20th of each month.  Yesterday, however, life was much different.  We went through our normal routine only to realize it was bedtime and we still hadn't taken our pictures.  We were going to postpone them until today, but realized that would be terrible.  Looking back at the pictures it probably would have been the best idea.  

Regardless... our baby is now a little boy and we are loving every minute of it.  He went to the doctor's today and is 30 inches long which puts him in the 90th percentile and he is weighing in at a whopping 21.5 pounds putting him in the 75th percentile for weight.  He also got two shots and only cried a little bit. He was such a stud and even smiled at the women at the front desk which was a first.  Mommy on the other hand cried profusely after getting two shots and needed a lollipop and sparkly band-aids to make things better. (Just Joking.. but let me tell you my arm does hurt!)



No comments:

Post a Comment