Caden likes to pet Della while she is eating dinner. Luckily it's Della that is closest to Caden at dinner time rather than Anna. I have a feeling she wouldn't be as patient with him.
Little hard to crawl when you have a basketball stuck to your back side. Note: A kind and caring mother would have helped him rather than snap a picture first. Sorry about your luck Caden. Looks like you drew the short stick and got the sarcastic, funny Mommy. It'll be worth it in the long run buddy, I promise.
Moving and groovin'
Hanging out with his Mommy and his Aunt Susan.
New GIGANTIC tooth popping through on the top.
This weekend went to PA to visit our family. Here are Caden and his cousin Dylan hanging out at Mi Mi and Pa Pa's in their jammies Satruday morning.
Aunt Julie reading the boys a book.
Here's our boy hitting the Hummelstown Craft Show in style.
Post 10 month old photos last night Caden decided to hang out in his jammies before bed for a little. Seriously, I know I say it all the time but when did he get so big?
Again to be repetitive... We are lucky to have the most amazing person to watch Caden during the days while we are at work and to keep us sane on a daily basis. Aunt Susan not only takes care of our boy, she unloads the dishwasher, mops the floors, feeds Ed lunch AND.. takes these adorable pictures while I'm at work so I can come home and find them. You are the best Aunt Susan and this is just reason #1 among millions why we love you so much!
New GIGANTIC tooth popping through on the top.
This weekend went to PA to visit our family. Here are Caden and his cousin Dylan hanging out at Mi Mi and Pa Pa's in their jammies Satruday morning.
Aunt Julie reading the boys a book.
Here's our boy hitting the Hummelstown Craft Show in style.
Post 10 month old photos last night Caden decided to hang out in his jammies before bed for a little. Seriously, I know I say it all the time but when did he get so big?
Again to be repetitive... We are lucky to have the most amazing person to watch Caden during the days while we are at work and to keep us sane on a daily basis. Aunt Susan not only takes care of our boy, she unloads the dishwasher, mops the floors, feeds Ed lunch AND.. takes these adorable pictures while I'm at work so I can come home and find them. You are the best Aunt Susan and this is just reason #1 among millions why we love you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment