Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ode to Lauren L.

A good friend of ours Lauren L. is very pregnant and due in only a few shorts weeks.  Caden and I  took these pictures the other day to let her know that we are thinking of her and hope the days go quickly, the ankles stay unswollen, that your delivery is painless and without vomit, and your beautiful baby girl knows how lucky she is to have such a cool Mommy, Daddy and baby brother.

We cannot wait to meet her!  All our best to the Family!






See Lauren.. she'll be out before you know it!!

1 comment:

  1. What a pleasant surprise to be the feature of your post. Ha!! He looks so much happier to have a basketball under his shirt than I do. 12 days and counting, holy crap!! Thanks for the chuckle, Jim and I enjoyed this.

    ReplyDelete