We got lucky this year and the weather was absolutely beautiful. Ed ran the 5 mile with co-worker and Nicki, Hunter, Graci and I ran the 1 mile. We all survived the run and had a fun weekend.
Getting everyone ready to head to the race.
Making sure the little man stays warm.
Daddy just got to the bar after his race. Caden was so excited to see him.
This is the first time in YEARS that I wasn't pregnant or delivering a baby.
I'm glad I got to finally run again.
(Jackson was here too, but he was all snugled in his car seat and I didn't have the heart to pull him out for a silly picture.)
(Jackson was here too, but he was all snugled in his car seat and I didn't have the heart to pull him out for a silly picture.)
Pop Pop and his kiddos.
No comments:
Post a Comment