Sunday, November 20, 2011

Jackson is... 3 Months Old!

I know I'm a few days late in posting this, but I promise these pictures were taken on the 18th.  It's been quite a busy weekend and I feel bad that we didn't get these posted on the 18th, but that's life these days.


STATS
Jackson is now eating 5oz. bottles every 3 hours.
He is getting on more of a schedule and will usually take one long nap in the morning and afternoon.
He is in size 2 diapers and in 3-6 or 6 month clothes.
He sleeps pretty well for us through the night.  He is giving us a run for our money some nights when he continually breaks out of the swaddle.
He spends A LOT of time in his swing.  It's the one thing that helps when his belly hurts.
He loves splashing around in the bath tub.
He smiles and giggles and coos all day long, especially whenever someone gives him attention.
He is a very sweet, sweet boy.
He is INCREDIBLY strong!  He likes to stand up and jump on your knees.  He can sit up in his bumbo seat and arches his back and tries to catapult himself out of every child seat I put him in.

ADVENTURES
Jackson has been back to PA again and probably will be each and every month.
He has spent a lot of time with us in the back yard.
He attended his first Music class with Caden and I and he loved it.  He was incredibly alert and loved watching the kids play their instruments.
Most importantly he was at his first bar this weekend after his Mommy & Daddy ran the Turkey Trot. Parents of the year.. let me tell ya!




 Caden had no peace until he crashed the photo session.  I find this funny because when I want to take his picture he'll have no part of it.


There are a million more of these pictures of the two boys laying on the playroom floor.  They rolled around and giggled for 10 minutes.  It was really cute.


Caden on the left and Jackson on the right.  
I seriously think we either were starving Caden on we're over feeding Jackson, and I thought Caden had a big head... that melon of his looks tiny now compared to his brothers.  I LOVE my big headed boys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment