Thursday, November 10, 2011

Crafts, Tape, and Tubbies

Until our "good" camera returns from being repaired, I am trying to make due with our old camera.  Here are some pictures from the past few days.

After breakfast each morning Caden always wants to do something before leaving his high chair.  Sometimes it's coloring, playdough, a letter activity, or something random like glitter glue,  Some days go really well and other days it looks like JoAnn Fabrics has exploded in our kitchen and we end up throwing everything away.  Luckily for Mommy's sanity glitter glue was a big hit!



  Chubby little fingers hard at work.

 Seriously.. why can't I have beautiful lashes like that?


Then today I entertained Caden with a bag full of random goodies.  He loved using the scissors to cut and the scotch tape that ended up on his nose later in the day.



 Later when the tape ended up on his nose.. he actually prompted me to go get the camera and take a picture of him.  I have this poor child brain washed.


Since Jackson has been born we have been forced to divide and conquer when it comes to bath time.  Tonight Ed and Caden jumped the gun and were ahead of Jackson and I when it was tubby time.  I asked Ed to hold Jackson while I got his tub ready and of course when I came back the little man was swimming away in the water with his big brother.  I have a feeling this is a tiny glimpse into all the trouble the three boys in my life are going to get into together. :)






 Love, Love, Love those rolls.  Caden never had them and I love that he is so rolly, poly & chubby!








Here is a video from the other day when I bribed Caden with a piece of Bubble gum to clean up the mess he made with the tupperware.  Bargaining with this child is my new favorite thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment