GET READY.. HERE IT COMES IN FULL FORCE...
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Whatta ham!!
Each day brings a new sound or noise that Caden is making. He is continually noticing new things and just learning to enjoy and become a part of the world around him. Today while I was at school Aunt Susan finally capture Caden doing his new face and snorting sound. You cannot watch him do it without cracking up yourself, and the more you laugh the more he does it.
I don't know if you can tell from the pictures but Caden has a nasty rash all over his face (and entire body). We have been watching it progressively get worse over the last week, so once again we are headed to the doctors tomorrow to see what seems to be irritating little Mr. Bumpy Face. I'm assuming it's some type of allergic reaction, but I guess it could be a virus as well. Who knows? Fingers crossed that's it's nothing to worry about. Think of us tomorroat 10:45 as we once again truck to the pediatrician's office. I mean we haven't been there since last week. I'm sure they miss us terribly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OK, here's the scoop. The hair is brushed down, and blankie on the tray because I would throw it over him,and he would pull it down. I would act really afraid, and then.... the face.I found no boredom in doing this over and over to get that look!
ReplyDeleteI have to brush up on my photography skills, and perhaps, act like a mature babysitter, and take the bib off before a photo shoot, my sincere apologies.
I will not however apologize for the absolute fun this perhaps less than perfect photo shoot was. Nothing like having a bundle of joy rekindle a not so young (but admittingly immature) woman's joy in the simple things in life. Like a childs laughter at silly, simple things... hmmmmmm, life is good :) Thanks Caden, love you crazy... Aunt Susan