Once again someone raided the tupperware drawer. I guess we just don't have enough toys for this little guy.
Saturday we took a trip to get Daddy new shoes, and of course Caden needed a pair too. I just realized you can't see the yellow Nike swoosh on Caden's sneakers. Oh well.. but as you can see he had to get a pair that was the same color as Daddy's.
This morning we walked into town to mail something at the post office. As you can see Caden did not enjoy the briskness of the morning as much as we did.
No grumpy face for long with this little man. Daddy ran to the coffee shop to grab us some pumpkin coffees of course, and we just sat and giggled together and ate some puffs. (That's really where the smile came from.)
Umm yeah I'm gonna need some more of those puffs mom if you expect another smile.
No puffs=no smile! I mean it!
Ha Ha.. I always get my way!!
Then on the way back home we saw one of the strangest things I've ever witnessed in my life. Just look...
Look Closer
Yes, that is a squirrel with a Hershey's Chocolate syrup bottle in it's little rodent paws. We watch this gross little creature climb that tree carrying that thing the entire time. Sorry for the negative comment about this little guy, but I HATE squirrels!
No comments:
Post a Comment