We headed to PA for a fun filled Birthday weekend where Mommy was able to spend the day shopping on Saturday while Daddy and Caden went to Hunter's soccer game and spent the day at Ed's parents. For some odd reason we forget the camera throughout the entire trip, so we have a few random shots. It was a fantastic weekend and I welcome 30 with open arms! I have a beautiful family, a great home, a job that I enjoy, fantastic friends and amazing neighbors in NJ and wonderful family and friends back in PA. Life is great right now and I could not ask for more!
Here we are waiting for Ed to get home before we left on Friday night for PA. Ed loves his new job and we love that he's happy, but waiting for him to get home at 6:30-6:45 every night will take a little getting used to.
Our little skeleton had a blast hanging out with Pa Pa early Saturday morning. Just when you think this kid couldn't get any cooler, just take him in a dark room and he glows in the dark.
Sooooo scary!
This poor, neglected child desparately needs a hair cut, but someone told Ed you can't cut it until his first birthday so we will just have a rag-a-muffin for the next month and a half. Sorry Buddy!
This is the new eye rolling technique Caden has recently started. I secretly love it!
Then we got home Sunday night and were greeted with a very sweet package from Uncle Mike and Aunt Pam. Here is Caden in his Navy t-shirt. I told him we had to take pictures to send to say thank you.
So, he got very serious and took off. He was a man on a mission.
And he decided instead of thanking you through silly pictures....
He would just jump in the suitcase and send himself to you to thank you in person.
I then told him that wouldn't work for many reasons. He then rolled his eyes and said.. ok then onto plan B.
I'll just lift these weights instead. If I can't go there to thank them I'll just impress them with my superb strength for a 10 month old.
Oh, hey there Dad. I didn't even see you come in. I was just getting in a quick work out before bed.
And our last lame attempt to get a picture of him in his shirt. Thank you so much Uncle Mike and Aunt Pam. We Love the shirt and the adorable socks!
And.. here are some random shots that I couldn't leave out.
I am soooooo over baby food!
What, another jar of Gerber. You've got to be kidding me.
AHhhhhhh, I'll just spit it out at you and there is nothing you can do about it.
Then I'll rub it all over my hands and you'll get grossed out and have to clean it up immediately.
But I think I'll just chat a little bit first.. dada da dada da!
Play peek-a-boo and look cute.. How about that Mom?
I don't think I will ever get tired of looking at this face... xo :)
ReplyDeleteOh, and by the way Momma, Happy 30th Birthday! Next time ask me to write your blog post when Ed declines :) I'd be more than happy to gush on more than I normally do about you all....
ReplyDelete