This sweater is a hand me down that I just found the other day and I absolutely LOVE IT!!
Can you tell those cheeks are chapped from Mommy kissing them all the time?
Caden is very content in his playroom until he hears the theme song for Mickey Mouse Club House, and then he sprint crawls over to the gate and pulls himself up and starts dancing. It's pretty hilarious.
Just to prove that he is on the go at 7am while still sporting his jammies. FYI.. I do realize it's not winter yet, but this child is HUGE and therefore we had to break into the winter jammies early.
He's also into making all kinds of silly faces these days that keeps us all smiling and laughing.
Oh my gosh - cannot even take it. I cannot believe his hair, I love it!! Makes him look so much like Ed. Love the jammies too. Cannot wait to see that cutie!! Great catching up tonight.
ReplyDelete