Two boys, one pack and play, and a million toys. Pretty much heaven for a 10 month old and a 4 year old.
We asked Dylan why he wanted to get in the pack and play with Caden and his response was, "Then I can have him to myself and no one else can get him." Smart boy!
Then of course it was time for a quick flight.
Headed to the park after dinner last night. It got a little chilly, but we were all loving the Fall weather. Especially Caden who got to sport his hoodie with doggie ears. Who wouldn't love that?
Dylan informed me that four years olds just want to play, not get their pictures taken. Geez, what was I thinking?
Teething toy at park = Dylan's Phillie's hat. (Sorry Pa Pa.. it was just a little slobbery. No permanent damage.)
Silly Faces
Disaster waiting to happen
Practicing standing on his own
Both boys loved the Thomas the Train set. Dylan liked it a lot more when Caden wasn't ripping it apart.
Getting ready to head to the pumpkin patch. Caden wasn't too sure about wearing shoes.
Random good shot with both of us looking.
Love... those... chubby... CHEEKS!
Aunt Julie and her boys
The pumpkin patch is literally 2 minutes from our house. We drive by it at least once a day, and it is usually completely empty. We frequent it a few times throughout the summer to see the animals when friends come to visit, but I have NEVER seen it as packed as it was today. They had a lot of cute things to do like a corn maze, yummy food, tractors to get pictures taken with, etc. We literally rode the hay ride, picked two pumpkins and headed home. It was so packed it was almost more painful then it was fun.
(I said almost... :)
The pumpkin patch is literally 2 minutes from our house. We drive by it at least once a day, and it is usually completely empty. We frequent it a few times throughout the summer to see the animals when friends come to visit, but I have NEVER seen it as packed as it was today. They had a lot of cute things to do like a corn maze, yummy food, tractors to get pictures taken with, etc. We literally rode the hay ride, picked two pumpkins and headed home. It was so packed it was almost more painful then it was fun.
(I said almost... :)
Waiting for the tractor to come pick us up for the hay ride.
Love this pic!
Caden was just mesmorized with Dylan when we got on the hayride. He kept touching him and trying to climb over and sit on his lap. It was really cute for us to watch, I don't know how much Dylan enjoyed being attacked by a chubby little boy though.
Sitting on Dylan's lap because he just HAD to get over and sit with him.
You think he's sad, but.....
no way, he's a WILD ONE!
And this would be me wrestling Caden so he didn't fall out of the wagon. The hair blowing is not from the gorgeous Fall air, no my friends this is produced from wrestling a 20 pounder.
Yes, he is rolling his eyes at me.
First family photo at the pumpking patch.
Let the fun begin!
Umm Dad.. I think Dylan is having fun without me. Can I go already?
Seriously Mom I'm just going to shut my eyes and go to a happy place.
(No more pictures, No more pictures, No more pictures!)
Or just thrown my hat on the ground and crawl away. That always works too!
Poor Dylan searched the entire pumkin patch to find the perfect pumpkin. Why you ask? Because that's what his Uncle Eddie told him you have to do, and whatever Uncle Eddie says is gold to this little guy.
*** I had some other photos to add, but my computer is being finicky tonight and won't allow me to upload them for some reason. To be continued.... *******
No comments:
Post a Comment