Sunday, October 24, 2010

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

 We had a perfect lazy Sunday today at home.  Jess and Bentely boarded their train back to New York at 9:30, and when I got back to the house Caden and Ed were hanging out in bed unsuccessfully trying to get Caden to go down for a nap.  I hopped in bed with my two boys and we just hung out for the next two hours watching HGTV and catching Caden as he flopped back and forth between the two of us giving a million kisses and snuggling with us.  It was pretty much a perfect moment.  Then we were just lazy the rest of the day and Ed pretty much went into an insant depression when he realized that FOX was taken off of our cable and he couldn't watch the Eagles game.  Instead we enjoyed the beautiful day and went for a walk and got pumpkin coffees at Dunkin Donuts.  I honestly could not have scripted a more perfect day.  I'm a lucky lady!!
 He used to hate to wear these things, but wants them on all the time now.  He likes when you talk to him when he has the ear protection on because it sounds different.  I just like that it squishes those chubby cheeks even more than usual.





 My boys in orange getting ready for the day.

 Reading books with Daddy before bed tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment