Monday, March 1, 2010

Tummy Time and Jumperoos

n the past our absolute dreaded time of the day was tummy time.  Luckily Caden has grown to love it and actually is doing pretty well with it.  Ed is much better at encouraging him to stay on his tummy longer then he would like.  I on the other hand flip him over onto his back as soon as he makes a peep.  Yes, Mommy is a sucker to his little whimpers and cries.

 

  

 
 

The pictures below are from a lazy Sunday morning relaxing in bed as a family.  Is there anything better?



 





 JUMPIN' IN HIS JUMPEROO

Caden takes this jumping thing very seriously.  He cracks us up and at times looks like he's having  a seizure with flailing arms and legs, but it tires him out very quickly which in turn makes for a longer nap.

 

  
Ok he's still a little too short to reach the floor so we improvise with some photo albums.


 "Mom, I can't believe you're taking pictures.  Can't you see I'm putting in a long shift here?"

No comments:

Post a Comment