Saturday, March 6, 2010

Caden's first trip to the beach!!

Well we've waited for this day for a long time now, well almost four months.  Finally the temperature reached 55 degrees today, so that was our cue to pack up and head straight to the beach.  We bundled the boy all up and had such a blast walking on the boardwalk and just playing around in the sand. 
There are many days that I tell Ed how much I miss our family back in Pennsylvania and how much I long to move back home, but today was one of those days that I absolutely love living near the beach.  The sun was out, people were everywhere.  It was truly just one of hopefully many more charmed days with the Slatt Family relaxing at the beach.

 
All bundled up and ready to go to the beach.

 
 Not sure where we are headed.

  
First view of the ocean.....

 
Still not quite sure about this cold wind.

 
Hanging out with Mommy

 
Kisses from Mommy to block the wind

 
Windy

 
Ok no toes in the sand, but socks count.

 

  
First Slatt Family picture at the beach.

 
Watching some doggies run on the beach.

 
The two boys with their matching dimples.

 
One of my favorite pictures of the day

 
Walking down to the water

 

 , 
 My Boys


 

  
Such a proud Daddy.. can you tell?

 

  
Self-Feeding Baby

 
Going...going..

 
Gone!

 
Happy and awake on the car ride home.

 
Love those lashes!!!

 
He obviously loves the beach.. what a great day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures!!! I think living at the beach is one of the only things that could compare to living close to family! Glad you got to enjoy it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete