Getting ready to go to a co-worker's Baby Shower. Caden cried almost the entire time and wouldn't let anyone other then Mommy hold him. Fun Times!!
Tired Boy
Flexin' my muscles for the Ladies... look out Juliana I'm gonna be one buff 9 month old when you see me this summer!!
Um...excuse me, I have question.
Making a double chin look good
Watching USA vs. Canada Gold Medal hockey game with Daddy.
Love those chubby cheeks
This is Caden's new found trick.. we call it "Hands are for wussies."
He refuses to use his hands to play with the toys on his bouncy seat and would much rather grunt and groan while trying to get his feet high enough to touch the toys. It is absolutely hilarious to watch and makes Ed and I laugh time and time again.
DADDY'S BOY!!
Caden is definitely a Mommy's Boy, but today he wanted no parts of me. Everytime I would try to hold him he would bust out the sad lip and cry, but when Ed had him he thought his Daddy was the funniest guy ever and continued to crack up. I was both heartbroken and thrilled.
This was Caden after dinner tonight. We tried cereal again. I didn't know how he would like it seeing as the first try was mediocre at best, but he grabbed the spoon with both hands and pulled it straight towards his mouth. He ate an entire bowl of rice cereal in under 5 minutes and would cry if I didn't get it into his mouth fast enough, and threw quite a little temper tantrum when it was all gone. Looks like we have a healthy eater on our hands.
Yay - I've been missing Caden updates! He is honestly the most adorable thing - love his smile so much. And was LOL at him playing with toys using his feet! Bentley did this too! Hah, hilarious. Maybe we have two soccer players on our hands.
ReplyDeleteLOL.. yeah definitely not counting on the soccer thing considering both his parent's athletic ability.. poor child has a better chance at being a dancer than an athlete.. Bentley will have to teach him a thing or two!!
ReplyDelete