Monday, March 22, 2010

Four Months Old!

Yes, sniff sniff, it's true our little man is four months old already.  It's amazing the changes that have happened over the past four months not only with Caden but with Ed and I as well.  For his first two, or even three months we planned his pictures, picked out an outfit days ahead of time and anxiously awaited the 20th to take his picture.  This month we were on the road back to PA to visit family, and although the fact that he was four months old on Saturday was discussed the pictures just never happened.  Then Sunday came as well, and yet again they didn't happen.  It seems we are finally getting back to a somewhat normal sense of life rather then being stuck in this house all day everyday, but our normal life is just a million times better now that it has a chubby, drooling, adorable fourth month old in it!


Picture session through Caden's eyes.
 

Whoa, Mom what does this say?  I'm four months old already.  I didn't realize I was that old.  Maybe we should let everyone know all that I've learned so far.

Well first of all I can charm anyone at anytime with my chubby cheeks, my big eyes and my cute dimples.

We should also let everyone know that I like to put everything, or try to get everything in my mouth.  It's my way of leaving a trail of drool so people know where I've been.

I also like to look around much more and watch everyone and everything.  I especially like to watch my cousins Hunter, Graci, and Dylan.  They always make me laugh and put a smile on my face.

I can also reach my toes now.  That's a big deal that everyone should know.  I mean I can't really get to them in this picture because I had a big breakfast and my tummy is full, but usually I can grab them.  Daddy calls this "Happy Baby" from some silly movie he watched.  He's been waiting for me to do this for a long time.

I can almost sit up on my own.  I'm still a little unsteady, but I'm going to work on it so when we take these silly pictures next month I'll be able to show everyone that I can sit on my own.

I also give great hugs for a four month old.  I'm a big time cuddler and have learned to cuddle with anyone, not just Mommy anymore.  She says this is a big deal, but I don't understand why it was a problem when I would scream if anyone other then Mommy held me.  Oh well... I guess you can't understand everything at four months.

I've also started eating breakfast and dinner.  I have rice cereal and fruit in the morning and rice cereal and veggies at night.  Now that I think about it this paper kind of tastes like my rice cereal.. yuck!

Mommy's least favorite thing that I've learned to do this month is suck on my fingers.  I know it's messy especially when I'm eating, and I get drool all over me and everything else I touch, but I know she still loves me a whole lot... slimy fingers and all!

And the last, but definitely not the quietest thing I do at four months is cry!!  I really don't cry all that often, but when these darn photo sessions cut into my bottle time I do have to let my crazy Mommy know, otherwise she'd snap away all day.

Until next month everyone.... this is Caden signing off.  Time for a swaddle, bottle and a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment