Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Fun Filled Weekend with Family

This weekend Ed's family came to visit.  Hunter and Graci had not seen Caden since Christmas and they were such kind and loving cousins.  They helped to hold him, feed him and even give him a bath.  Caden loved watching them play so much I'm willing to work out a deal with Aunt Nicki to pay for the kids by the hour.
One of our good friends Sudheer also came to visit.  As always it was great to see him and finally have the chance to introduce him to Caden.  As a new dad himself, he was such a pro and totally relaxed with Caden in his arms.
Sudheer is definitely an expert at holding a baby.

All three grandkids together again!

Hunter LOVED holding Baby Caden.  He just couldn't get enough of it!

Ma-Ma with her grandboys.

Look at that smile on his face <3

I was in the kitchen when this picture was taken, but I heard Hunter saying, "He's trying to crawl away, what should I do?"  I thought to myself... hmmm Caden can't crawl yet what does he mean he's trying to get away?  Hunter was right... Caden was trying to be a big boy himself and crawl.

Here is another random picture of Caden.  He has his hammer and his wrench and is ready to get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment