Friday, March 19, 2010

Strollin' With My Stud

Another sunny day today and another walk for Caden and Mommy.  We decided at the last minute to head to the bike path for a quick walk.  We tried the stroller without the carseat for the first time, and it worked pretty well until Caden fell asleep and continued to slide, and slide and slide some more.. well you can see from the pictures. 

He left his sunglasses on the entire time.  Can you believe it?  I thought he'd rip them off in two seconds.. he must have realized how cool he looked in them.

Chillin'

Ok Mom, this is getting a bit ridiculous. 

I have a feeling I'll be getting the same expression from him when I'm making him pose for 5,000 pictures before he goes to the prom.  Ok, just thinking about him going to the prom makes me want to cry!

Imagine.. this is the view everyone on the bike path had of him.  Too funny.


1 comment: