Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Our Little Leprechaun

One of Caden's all time favorite people, Aunt Susan, got him this adorable outfit for St. Patrick's Day.   We did our photo shoot a little early so that the pictures would be ready for the official green day.  Thank you so much Aunt Susan, and thanks so much for coming to feed Caden his yucky sweet potatoes tonight.  Your loving ways of talking to him and making him smile made the meal much more enjoyable not only for Caden but me too!

Umm.. Mom, there are these strange green things on my feet.  Should I be concerned?  If not I'm gonna go ahead and try and put them in my mouth, ok?


1 comment:

  1. I am dying, he looks soooo cute, he just very simply brings a smile to my face!!! Love the one where he's staring at his toes, looks like he's thinking, hey, there's a toy on my feet!!! Tell Caden, Aunt Susan will come feed him anytime he wants!!!

    ReplyDelete