Friday, April 27, 2012

Week In Review

Once again the week has escaped me and I'm just now catching up with blogging.  As you will see though, it actually turned out to benefit this blog.

We had a fun night out at Ralph's Italian Ice and playing in our "car fort."  We started this tradition last summer when I was pregnant and craving Ralph's all the time.  Now we have continued the tradition on nights when the weather is a bit ugly and hence the "car fort" where we hang out and eat our treats.
 Oh yeah I forgot to mention... Caden climbs all over the car like it's a jungle gym and loves it!

 Please note the plastic microphone on the dash.  Who doesn't take a microphone with them when they go for italian ice.

 Our little (big) man just chilled in his car seat and enjoyed some delicious formula.


Then, the other night before bed Caden and I decided to play a little game.  I would say an expression and then Caden would make the face..... sit back and enjoy!

SAYING CHEEESE

HUNGRY

FUNNY

SLEEPY

HAPPY

CUTIE PATOOOOOTIE

SAD

(UMMM FORGET WHAT THIS ONE WAS.. SORRY)

EXCITED

GIVING HIMSELF A HUG

 STINKY


Then... this is the beginning of a three day transition that I DID NOT see coming.  First, Caden is now able to get the goldfish, and any other snacks out of the drawer whenever he likes.

THEN... The next afternoon I let Caden help clean the downstairs.  He is obsessed with cleaning which is awesome (sometimes).  He helped, dust, vacuum, and mop.  Truth be told he did try to swiffer the walls and the doors, but I'll let that go any day if he continues to help me mop the floors.





FAST FORWARD to the next afternoon.  I was trying to quickly order groceries on the computer, (yes I order groceries on the computer).  I was gone from the playroom for literally 5 minutes and I am sitting less than 5 feet away from this child in the kitchen.  As I look over into the playroom I see that Caden dumped two brand new bags of goldfish that I had put in there for him to enjoy for a snack.
 When I asked him what he was doing he told me "I made a mess Mommy."  Umm yeah I can see that, why did you make a mess dude?  "I needed somefing to cleeen up."  "Don't urry Mommy I got my brooom."
 The funniest thing about this entire ordearl is that he had his shoes on the wrong feet once again.  Take a peak.  Not to mention that Jackson's pacifier is right in the middle of all these crackers.  Great for the baby with the possible wheat allergy.
 Kids = 1.... Mommy = 0


 The innocent bystander just hung back and giggled at the whole ordeal.
It was an absolute mess!

 Look who's pulling up and standing anywhere and everywhere he chooses.

Playing together again.. I love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment