FINALLY... we have done away with the silly whale baby tub and decided to dump both boys into the big tub together. We were so fearful that we would still need to use Jackson's eczema soap and the Johnson & Johnson would cause him to break out again. Good News.... he seems fine. We've even done away with the eczema lotion. Could it be true? Could our little man be growing out of his allergies? I'm not completely convinced, but I do believe we are on our way.
You say WHAT Mommy? He's getting in here with me. Are you serious?
Ummm... Mom, I don't think I should be in here.
I'm just going to ignore him and maybe they'll get the point and take him out.
No worries.. they quickly warmed up to the idea after this picture.
This video made us laugh so hard last night. Listen closely and you'll hear Caden say that Daddy is chubby and then he looks right at Ed.
No comments:
Post a Comment