STATS
Jackson is now eating 6oz. bottles every three to four hours.
He is WAY more active these days and literally hard to hold in your arms.
He is rolling over from his belly to his back and his back to his belly.
He still will smile at you any time you give him the tiniest bit of attention.
He LOVES his brother and will light up anytime that Caden comes near him.
ADVENTURES
We haven't really had any fun or exciting adventures this month.
Gymnastics class and a few trips back and forth to PA, but no hurricanes or Earthquakes, so life has been a bit boring. No worries... Christmas is right around the corner and we'll be traveling all over the place.
Look at these two goofballs together. The just love being around each other.
I just realized that Jackson sucks his fingers the same exact way that Caden used to. I also am realizing that they do look a lot more similar at this age than I thought. Wow!!
No comments:
Post a Comment