Thursday, December 8, 2011

Blog-A-Thon

In the past I've fallen off the face of the Blog World for awhile, but I think this time is the worst.  The only way I can explain it is... Life comes at you fast, or in the world of Jon and Kate Plus Eight, "It may be a crazy life, but it's our life."  The pathetic thing is they had eight children and at points two dogs to deal with, and we only have two boys but I swear some days it feels like eight.
Our past few days/ weeks have been crazy as Ed is finishing up his Ethics class for the semester is his pursuit of his Master's Degree.  This is finals week which adds to the craziness, but after that he'll have four weeks off.  Woo Hoo!! We can't wait to have our Daddy all to ourselves and not have to share him with Penn State for awhile.

Despite the craziness of our lives... we have managed to: decorate for Christmas, take pictures for the Christmas cards, buy and wrap ALL (yes all) of our presents for everyone, have nightly baseball games, wear cool capes that cool friends have made for us, play outside even when it's cold, get bloody noses, read lots of books, cuddle up and watch movies as a family on the couch, and just try to soak up the days and enjoy life.

Enjoy the hodge podge random pictures of the past few weeks.
 Caden no pants prefers to go sans diaper these days.  Oy Vey!!
 Reading on his plane.
 Tortured youngest child subjected to a photo shoot while Big Brother was napping.

 Thankful for Birthdays and all the presents that family and friends spoil him with.

 Thank you to Lauren Lasher for the AWESOME Birthday cape.  Caden absolutely LOVES it and so do we!

Diaper Boy following his poor Daddy everywhere he goes.


 Christmas Picture FAIL!!



 Messy Jello monster demanding to feed himself these days.  
 Cute Picture right?  Amazing what a little cropping can do. (Scroll Down)
 Add the antlers and this is what the above picture really looks like.
 Cool new rocking horse, high chair and desk all in one.
 This is what I came home to the other night after shopping.  He sure is Super Dad in our book!!
 I can leave the house for 5 minutes or 5 hours and this is how he greets me each and every time I walk back in the door.  I'm going to just leave and walk around the house and come back in just got get these kisses!!
Nightly baseball games in the playroom with the boys.  Caden lives for this these days.
I came home from shopping and couldn't figure out what the heck was on the floor.  As I looked closer I realized it was a place for Caden's little feet and a home plate.  SO Cute!!

Ed loves the cape just as much as Caden.
Making sure his outfielder is away and ready to catch some fly balls!
Onto football next...
Smiley guys finally getting some alone time with Mommy while Caden naps.
Caden HATED belly time and screamed through it each and every time.  Jackson loves it, as you can see.
Ed has a routine when he walks in the door each night to take off his badge, watch, ring, and cell phone.  Eddie Junior here loves to be just like his Daddy and wear all of his stuff.

I mean seriously... look at that face.  I cannot get enough of him!!











No comments:

Post a Comment