Life is crazy, but it's a great crazy!!
We had a great visit with the Lasher Family this weekend. They are becoming more like our extended family, because we feel so comfortable when they are around. When they pulled out of the driveway on Saturday night Ed looked at me and said, "It's really sad and lonely when they leave." I completely agree!!
Beautiful little Harper... she is the sweetest little thing. I cannot believe she is going to be 1!!
Love this kid and love this picture.
Then on Saturday night, around 6:45, we decided to take four tired kids to the beach for dinner. NEVER in a million years would I have done that with Caden, but we just packed Jackson up and took him with us. I was a bit more high strung and probably owe Ed an apology for being a pain in the ass and not being more laid back. Despite the fact that I worried way too much about Caden not eating dinner and running all around, I had a great time!
Jackson had a blast too, even if he slept the entire time.
Everyone's face in this picture cracks me up!!
This picture and this little boy make my heart melt.
Then Sunday brought the first EAGLES game of the season. Ed frantically told me on Sunday morning that the boys needed their EAGLES gear from last season. I had no clue where anything was and still don't, but despite the fact we couldn't find their jerseys they donned their EAGLES gear and had a great time hanging with our neighbors on their back porch watching the game.
No comments:
Post a Comment