Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Jackson Stats

Jackson went to the doctors today and he is currently weighing in at 9 pounds 4 ounces!!! Yes, you heard right... NINE POUNDS!

May I remind you that this little boy was only 7 pounds 10 ounces when he was born.  He is quite the chunk these days and is eating us out of house and home.  Needless to say, the doctor told me to spread out his feedings and only feed him every 3 to 3.5 hours.  Our poor little three week old has already been put on a diet!  Other than that she said he looks great, but she did have to prick his poor little foot to take blood and literally squeeze it for ten straight minutes trying to get enough blood.  Jackson screamed more in those ten minutes then I've heard him scream over the past three weeks, but on a positive note he slept all afternoon and evening.

P.S.  Even though he's 9lbs he's only in the 40th percentile.  I thought that sounded a bit off but I'm too sleep deprived to even give it another second of a thought... and on that note.. I'm headed to bed!


These pictures were taken with my phone, so they aren't the best quality.  We have beautiful pictures on our cameras, but it's hard to upload pics and blog with a 9 pounder on your lap.  For tonight.. these will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment