Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Random Pictures

Here are some random pictures that were taken over the past few days.  The ones with Caden's helmet on were during a bike ride that he and Ed took while I was tutoring.  They road on the bike path behind our house and took a break at a local General Store.  Ed kept telling me how funny the pictures were and how much fun he had, but I didn't belive him until I saw the pictures tonight.
The other ones are of Caden and our one dog Anna.  It is a miracle that Anna lets him get those close to her, because in the past she hasn't been such a big fan of kids but lately it seems she's made a special place in her heart for Caden.



 He loves playing with stones and was throwing them in this picture.  It cracks me up!




 Yes I was holding my breath the entire time and hoping Anna didn't get spooked or fed up with him, but each day she is more and more tolerant of him.  This just goes to show how neglected are dogs are if the one that hated kids is actually accepting attention from a 19 month old.

No comments:

Post a Comment